Full-time Society of Igbo Professionals (SIP) Recruitment – Project & Research Officer
Society of Igbo Professionals (SIP) was founded by Michael Ifeanyi Orekyeh, the Program Coordinator in June 2014 and remains focused in its drive for development of an Igboland that is World Class, in terms of human capital, infrastructure, healthcare, economy and living space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Project & Research Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Attend meetings and take minutes, develop next plan of action and all required documentation.
- Develop ppt presentations based on plans discussed with the Leadership Committee.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.