Full-time Solution Architect (Sales) – Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Solution Architect (Sales)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Solution Architect (Sales) to support the KAM organization with solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales activities and position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, precisely in our offerings
- Provide sales support expertise (conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer whenever required)
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Area and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Minimum of a graduate degree in (IT or Telecom) or equivalent
- Substantial in-field experience from solution sales
- Domain experience: We are looking for experts in Radio domain as well as in Transport domain. You do not need to have expertise in both.
- Thorough knowledge of the assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
- You’ll be working for all MMEA, in your assigned expertise area, within a group of Sales-Support team members.
- You’ll be expected to support the Sales team, preparing the solution strategy & solutions of the assigned opportunities, in accordance with the MMEA Sales-Support Processes.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply