Full-time Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment – Organization Development Advisor
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Organization Development Advisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the design and execution of organization development strategies. This includes collaborating with stakeholders to manage change as it evolves through different phases of the Bank’s strategy.
- Provide professional advice on the design of organizational structures, based on a balanced understanding of organizational and business team strategies; in-line with the agile methodology
- Carry out proper documentation of role profiles for all job roles and ensure positions in the bank are clearly defined
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and ensure job adverts and competencies tested are in alignment with job profiles
- Conduct continuous research on how new jobs are emerging and how organization are being re-designed in line with the dynamism of the future of work
- Implement of periodic job analysis/ evaluation exercises and monitor/ report on job evaluation compatibility indices
- Develop of first level key performance indicators for all jobs in the organization
- Collaborate effectively with Talent Management & Learning and Development teams in ensuring competencies for all jobs are properly defined and that it aligns with overall talent management framework
- Play a critical role as an Advisor, in conjunction with the other teams in Human capital in forward thinking and strategy development
- Design and conduct surveys to ensure adequate benchmarking is done locally and globally
- Provide active support through design and execution of HR special projects
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR or HR-related function. Consulting experience will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How To Apply