Internship Store Intern – International Co-educational School Recruitment
An international co-educational services limited comprising of Creche, Preschool, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School.
We are is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Store Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Anthony – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role and Responsibilities (but not limited to the following):
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day aspects of the Campus’ inventory and store management functions.
- Expected to work with members of the Inventory team in ensuring the aims and objectives of the department are achieved.
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
Qualification, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Accounting or any other relevant field (Upper Credit/Distinction)
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other relevant applications
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen aptitude for learning
- Highly driven
- Conducive work environment
- Opportunity for growth
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.