Full-time Supermart Express Services Limited Recruitment- Shoppers
Supermart Express Services Limited is the largest online supermarket and same-day grocery delivery service in Nigeria. We are building the best way for people to shop for groceries and everyday essentials. Using their phone or PC, our customers can order online and have their groceries delivered to their office or home is in as early as 3 hours after order.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Shoppers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Pick customer orders from supermarkets and local markets
- Pick items that are in good condition and without defects
- Abide by customers’ special instructions when picking orders
- Diligently apply company’s standard operating procedures when picking customer orders
- Suggest alternatives when ordered items are unavailable
- Provide real-time order picking updates to Supervisor
- Daily reconciliation of all expenses
- Assist Merchandiserswith periodic stock updates
- Liaise with supermarket staff and local markets on any operational changes and communicating same to Supervisor and other relevant teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of an SSCE
- 1-3 years experience
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of FMCG brands
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to easily identify fresh produce at supermarkets and local markets
- Good negotiating skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must have integrity and high moral standards
- Must pay attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision
- Must have a functional Smart phone.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating “Shopper” as the subject of the email.