Full-time Supply Chain Manager at mPharma Nigeria
mPharma’s mission is to increase patient access to high quality medications. Through our drug benefits service, we offer a number of solutions to health insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies to make it easier for patients to afford their medications.
The Job : Supply Chain Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- mPharma is looking for an ambitious Supply Chain Manager to professional to join our team in lagos.
- This position will be responsible for developing and managing an optimized supply base that will meet current and future requirements.
- Directs demand planning, supply planning, distribution and logistics, as well as sourcing/purchasing activities and initiatives.
- He/ She will interface with a wide variety of stakeholders in the healthcare space (manufacturers, insurers, distributors and providers) and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision making.
- This position will report to the Global Supply Chain Director.
- Lead the development and execution of Supply Chain/Technical Operations sourcing strategies to leverage relationships with suppliers and global affiliates.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction as it relates to supplier selection, qualification, negotiations, contracting, commercialization and life cycle management in line with global mPharma strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Understand and monitor key trends, market factors, cost drivers and strategic importance of targeted products in order to implement appropriate sourcing strategies
- Manage relevant Supply Chain KPI’s including backorders, out of stock (OOS) potential out of stocks (POOS), inventory and reject levels.
- Facilitate development and execution of accurate and data-based supply/demand forecasting, to enable capacity planning, inventory target setting, and performance reporting.
- Develop and implement world-class supply chainmaangement processes, procedures, techniques and negotiation tactics and strategies.
- Develop and standardize metrics to harmonize with global Jubilant Pharma KPIs, including external benchmarks, to monitor performance and allow for data driven decision making.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the sourcing process by leveraging internal and external tools.
- Build and maintain relationships will all third party logistics providers,distibutiors and maanuracturers to ensure all procurement and fufilment are met with no disruption to market supply.
- Measure and continuously seek to improve supply chain performance e.g. inventory turns, fill rates, order completeness (KPI and targets).
- Monitor the performance of service providers of warehousing and distribution against agreed KPIs and standards. Resolve operational issues and formulate sustainable solutions for implementation.
- Validate the services and activities, related to warehouse operations and distribution both long haul and last mile , provided every month and, together with PRs, sign-off for payments to be made.
- Analyze and maintain inventory balance between Procurement and Warehouse & Distribution.
- Ideally Degree qualification with 8-10 years supply chain experience ideally with biotech or pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience in demand and supply planning roles within the pharmaceutical industry managing a diverse portfolio.
- Experience in Public Health Supply Chains systems, stakeholders and networks in developing countries, especially Africa.
- Knowledge in SAP or in equivalent ERP system is required
- Solid experience in Demand and Supply Planning, S&OP facilitation and S&OP implementation, ideally from healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and develop reports.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Experience in SAP/ERP/ESP/APO/ECC systems.
How To Apply