Full-time Support Solution Specialist – Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Support Solution Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Number: 953322
- The focus of the Support Specialist’s role is to drive and close Microsoft Enterprise Support opportunities to ensure customers are supported throughout all stages of the product lifecycle, improving their health and enabling customer outcomes and consumption.
- The Support Specialist leverages Microsoft’s unique expertise, including direct access to product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible. Key accountabilities include:
Key accountabilities include:
- Plan & Execute as One Microsoft to Enable Customer Outcomes – working closely with the Account Executive & account team to ensure a positive ‘One Microsoft’ customer experience
- Close Deals Through Effective Deal Team Orchestration – owning Microsoft Support sales opportunities end to end, leveraging appropriate account & pre-sales roles to bring the best resources to ensure customer satisfaction & deal success
- Meet or Exceed Revenue Targets, Maintaining Sales Hygiene & Deal Excellence – executing discipline in lead management, opportunity qualification, close planning, pipeline hygiene, forecasting & deal commitment
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling Support solutions
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable sales excellence discipline
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with 5+ years of technology-related experience
Capabilities & Skills Profile:
- Support Sales Driver – Ability to: Purposefully plan to achieve results. Skilled in sales & account planning & influencing stakeholders & decision-makers
- Challenger Seller – Ability to: Influence Business & Technical Decision Makers. Skilled in creating cases for customer change & translating value propositions & solutions into Customer business outcomes, Driving intentional sales motions & navigating procurement processes & frameworks
- Support Sales Expert – Ability to: Articulate Microsoft Support Subject Matter Expertise. Skilled in communicating value propositions, executing defined sales motions & leveraging priority offerings to meet customer needs
- Support Deal Leader – Ability to: Lead a deal team to ensure success, working in partnership across multiple virtual teams & meeting or exceeding revenue targets. Skilled in Collaboration, Role Orchestration, Sales process (0-100% lifecycle), Negotiation & Sales Excellence (Lead Management, Opportunity Qualification, Close Planning, Pipeline & Forecasting)
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.