Full-time Technical Tender Engineer – Process Automation – Schneider Electric Nigeria Recruitment
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Technical Tender Engineer – Process Automation
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Req ID: 006T14
- Working as part of the fast – paced Tendering team, the Technical Tender Engineer(s) will hold a critical position within the Sub Saharan African region and have the proven ability to understand, interpret and devise technical solutions from detailed specifications that are often complex and of high value.
- You will have full responsibility for the Solution, Design and Execution through which to enhance the Digital journey of new prospects and existing clients alike, in markets spanning Oil & Gas, Power, MMM and CPG whilst managing a multiple workload to meet required deadlines
- Engage with Sales and their customers to qualify opportunities and assume full responsibility for design of the associated Solution and Execution.
- Prepare architecture, BoM and execution plans for review and subsequent use for costing by Commercial Tendering.
- Attend all required commercial and operational approval calls to promote associated solution and execution with appropriate rationale and risk mitigation to support successful approval.
- Write associated narrative. ensuring it accurately reflects the solution and execution.
- Adhere to governance and compliance with SE company and local business standards and procedures to meet required deadlines.
- Support the Opportunity Leader during customer negotiations, as required
- Engage with internal departments to allow timely handover to enable prompt project execution
- Proactively engage in Win / Loss Analysis reviews and adopt ‘Best Practice’ to improve both process and behaviours.
- Report against assigned workload, highlighting issues and actions taken to resolve
- Proven experience (5 years) of Solution and Design with demonstrable knowledge of project execution and management.
- Excellent practical knowledge of DCS / Safety / PLC / Telemetry / Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications, gained in a technical / engineering role.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of common MS Office applications in addition to MS Teams and Planner as well as ideally, Bridge Front Office ( bFO ) too
- Willing to perform additional duties, as required, to support the business
Application Closing Date
How To Apply