Full-time Technology Compliance Manager – Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Technology Compliance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To provide independent assurance to the business on the effectiveness of technology management processes deployed
- Particular focus will be around the areas of information technology (and security), network technology (and security) and revenue assurance and mobile money
- The role holder would be a reference point within the internal assurance function on all other technology areas including its interface with relevant aspects of the outsourced internal assurance team.
- Interrogate key systems to determine best in class design, implementation and output
- Ensure deployment and outputs are in line with regulatory guidelines and business expectations e.g. QoS, KYC, Environmental etc.
- Advise Technology, Revenue Assurance and Network functions on appropriate documentation to support deployed processes
- Understand process and policy design and support engineering, re-designing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and check sheets, monitor and report process performance KPIs for technology related processes
- Review of existing technology processes, policies and procedures for quality and re-engineering for efficiency.
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to approved technology policies, processes and procedures for the OPCO.
- Constantly engage with the Technology Functions (Networks, IT, Revenue Assurance & Mobile Money) at Group and OpCo’s to align the processes and ensure closure of all open issues
- Identify and drive process and efficiency improvement projects for assigned function (Business, Customer Impacting and revenue/cost impacting) using lean and six sigma tools.
- Advise business / function on when technology can be an enabler or when underlying process needs enhancement
- Align with regulatory teams for all key regulatory KPI’s for Technology Functions (Networks, IT, RA & Mobile Money), ensuring compliance levels are tracked and measured.
- Ensure that technology infrastructure and platforms are equipped and ready for the delivery of KPI’s.
- Ensure effective process design with complete RCA and action plan for breaches and submission to the regulator
- Implement and Lead Compliance, Audits and learning sharing for technology Policies and Processes
- Ensuring effective implementation of Adherence to Regulatory QoS standards and requirements
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and pain areas.
- Engaging within the OPCO to ensure the learning’s of the audit findings from other OpCo’s are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in the learning cycle.
- Effective implementation of the learning’s tracker and close looping for the OPCO
- Ensuring all the audit observations of the OpCo are effectively close looped.
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner/Function Head for implementation.
- Ensuring technology gaps are identified and shared with relevant stakeholders for implementation.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs)/Data analytics using Caseware IDEA.
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Python, VBScript, Powershell, etc) is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with least 3 years in IT/Networks Operations audit in Telecommunications.
- Experience performing technology audits for Big 4 clients is a plus
- Experience evaluating Network Architecture etc.
- Exposure to technology, process reengineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
- Report writing
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Service Focus
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply