Full-time Tek Experts: Master Instructor – Office 365 Recruitment
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Master Instructor – Office 365
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we are hiring a technical trainer who will be responsible for identifying and developing key Microsoft technical training courses for our teams, as well as the primary facilitator through instructor-led learning (ILT) or online (e-learning).
- You will be responsible for developing a wide variety of job skills, and technical training courses as needed to build the technical competency of the Tek-Experts Technical Support Engineers. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify and develop cutting edge training courses for self-paced or instructor led training activities following a systematic training development model like ADDIE or SAM. Finally, supporting the operations teams, you will monitor usage of the tools and evaluation of the learnings in the success of the teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement a global process to measure the progress of each employee during Onboarding.
- Ensure the process gives feedback to employees on technical and soft skills and advises management of progress and issues.
- Deliver a multi-week Onboarding for new employees to groups of 20+ that is designed to achieve proficiency targets.
- Monitor and track the delivery of all Onboarding class across sitesUse modern classroom instruction methods that produce knowledge retention and skill development.
- Deliver highly interactive practice activities, simulations, microlearning, and exams.
- Implement continuous learning topics that are designed to advance the skills and abilities of employees in their current role.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Product and technical expertise, in line of business
- T4 Certification
- Onboarding Training experience
- Client facing responsibility
- Technical training delivery
Application Closing Date
How To Apply