Full-time Terminal Operations Manager at God Is Good Motors – GIGM
GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology in its pursuit of innovative delivery solutions.
The Job : Terminal Operations Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure day to day terminal operations run smoothly.
- Ensure scheduled service timelines are strictly adhered to, minimize disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays.
- Coordinate the activities of the terminal operations staff to ensure available buses are assigned to routes, positioned and moved efficiently and effectively
- Disseminate information as communicated by Management to terminal staff members
- Communicate shortage or surplus of buses at the terminal to the Control Unit.
- Ensure all buses blown to the terminal are effectively tracked in transit.
- Resolve minor grievances or disputes that do not require escalation.
- Conduct weekly price survey forwards reports to the Snr Operations Officer(s).
- Ensure the terminal facilities are efficiently cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure the terminal meets its performance and safety targets
- Ensure the timely use of appropriate software/ tools for all operational processes.
- Ensures all Experience Officers remit accurate “sales” to the accountant.
- Proactively attend to guest’s questions and queries and deliver high standard of customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to improve the interface and our service to Guests and relay the potential to Field Operations for follow up
- Ensure all employees within the terminal comply strictly with the policies and procedures of the organization. E.g. resumption time, dress code, professionalism towards guests etc
- Promote GIGM services to encourage greater use of online booking platforms (Website and App).
- Liaise and negotiate with different stakeholders including local authorities, regulatory bodies, highways authorities and reps of host community.
- Develop and implement terminal staff shift schedule in compliance with standards set by Management.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates should send CVs to: [email protected]
Email Title: Role and Location e.g: Terminal Operations Manager – Enugu