Full-time Ticketer at Veritas Travel Agency Limited
Veritas Travel Agency Limited (VTA) is a travel and Tours Company wholly owned by the Catholic Bishop’s Conference of Nigeria (CBCN). We have over the years a rich history in the Business of Travel and Tours. We have set standards used as benchmark for the industry. We tell a long tradition of fidelity to our Clients, organizing tours, Adults and students Pilgrimages, Educational tours, Congresses and Conventions spanning over years.
The Job : Ticketer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Book reservations and issue tickets to clients.
- Plan route and computer ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, and send to direct customers or Agents.
- Prepare and forward daily sales report to the account department at every close.
- Arrange reservations and routing for passengers at request of ticket agent.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedure and polices.
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources.
- Plan route and computes.
- Answers inquiries
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Educate and enlighten customer on the new and existing products of the company
- Maintain accurate records and update PNR files.
- B.SC/HND in related discipline with a minimum of second class lower
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a travel agency
- Basic knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry; IATA certification is preferred.
- Should be familiar with online selling platforms like Sabre, Amadeus and Galileo.
- Very knowledgeable in Ticketing and Reservations
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent marketing & communication skills
- This role is open to females only.
- Females should be from the following zones in Nigeria which is South South, South East and Northern Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.