Full-time Trade Officer – Wema Bank Plc Recruitment
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Trade Officer (Aba Trade HUB)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abia, Nigeria
- To manage all trade transactions within the region in line with all approved policies and standards and represent the bank in trade related meeting organized by CBN, Customs and other government agencies in the Zone.
- To review and process Form M & PAAR.
- Release of shipping documents to customers.
- Review documentations and fast track all trade transactions in the region.
- Engage in marketing calls with the business team to harness trade opportunities.
- Engage in training of the region on Trade and its dynamics.
- Attend to trade enquiries while liaising with Head Office on quick resolutions.
- Represent the bank in trade related meetings/ conferences/seminars organized by CBN/Custom and other government agencies in the zone.
- A minimum of first degree in any discipline.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to accurately prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Strong willed, high integrity, Intelligent, hard working.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
How To Apply