Full-time Trainee Back Office Credit Officer – AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Recruitment
AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Trainee Back Office Credit Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Onitsha, Nnewi, Anambra, Aba, Abia, Nigeria
Ref Code: boco/ONA/JAN/2021
- Application and Proposal data entry into the Bank’s software systems
- Control of Credit files and fulfilment of Credit committee decision
- Preparation of documents for disbursement of loans under the supervision of an experienced BOCO
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Responsible for files transfer within branches
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any discipline
- At least 2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
- Excellent Data Entry skill with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How To Apply