Full-time Training Coordinator-ECHO at ICAP (Columbia University)
ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials – ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
The Job : Training Coordinator-ECHO
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Reporting to the Clinical Director the training coordinator-ECHO will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of TeleECHO clinic.
- S/he will assist with the development of the training material. In addition s/he will provide administrative and logistics support for the smooth operation of the clinic.
- Grant funded position
- Assist with the development of the clinical training curriculum and clinical training material
- Provide operational support to conduct patient-oriented teleconferences
- Provide operational support for clinical mentorship of health care workers at the hub and spoke training centres
- Provide administrative support to facilitate external speakers/clinicians
- Assist with the quality, monitoring and evaluation of teleconference training and mentorship
- Create a databank for trained health care providers and training sessions
- Help collect and analyze patient outcome data to help determine the project’s impact on patients
- Any other relevant duty relating to ECHO Project
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communication or related field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title “Training Coordinator-ECHO” in the subject line.