Full-time Truck Driver at Dangote
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Truck Driver
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Company: NASCON Allied Industries
Employment type: Full-time
- Responsible for safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to customers and tasked with driving and truck maintenance as well as collaborating with dispatch team to plan routes and track deIiveries while ensuring 100% of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Plan routes and drive specified diszarce to deiiver goc.ds to customers on time
- Load, record and unload cargo deliieries
- Refuel, inspect, record and report any vehicle issues
- Inspect trucks, record and report ant road incident to dispatcher.
- Keep activity log and log hours
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Minimum of SSCE OND in any field.
- 3+ years driving Experience.
- Valid commercial driver’s Icense
- Ability to work across multiple locations
- Excellent driving skills and a clean driving record.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the relevant position included in the subject line of the email.