Full-time TTC Mobile Limited Recruitment – Power Systems Team Lead
TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Power Systems Team Lead
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the operations, maintenance and repair of the Electrial Power systems at the Data
- Centres and Point of Presence (POP) owned by the organisation.
- Operation and Maintenance of various brands and model of electrical power units according to their document operating procedure.
- Execute preventive maintenance schedules with/without third party vendors and update relevant documentation and checklist.
- Maintenance of various types of electrical power systems e.g. Switchgear, UPS, Generating sets, Rectifiers& Inverters, Battery systems, AVR, ATS units, Transformers, PDU/PMM units.
- Ensure the Quality of Service of the Data Centre Infrastructure by:
- Continuous monitoring of Power system.
- Reporting on the operational status of the Powers systems across Data Centres, and POP.
- Track trending operational characteristics
- Monitor and respond to abnormal conditions in the UPS system, generators and ATS.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date records of operational issues for audits and SLA related purposes.
- Ensure operational efficiency of colocation services of the Data Centre.
- Follow the good application of change and incident ticket linked to customers; Respect ITIL processes, incidents and changes to SLA.
Demonstrate (Key Competencies)
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- At least a Higher National Diploma (HND) in either Electrical and Electronics or other related disciplines.
- Possession of relevant industry certification or trainings in Electrical Power systems installation, maintenance, and/or repairs.
- Knowledge of equipment installation, electrical and mechanical repairs, wielding and fabrication, and safety and compliance.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and Microsoft office suite.
- Adept at conducting tests to identify faults.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must be able to lift, push and pull up to 20kg.
- Candidate must be able to tolerate temperature of below 20° C for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external third parties.
- At least 4 years of previous work experience in a Data Centre Operations environment or equivalent.
- Experience troubleshooting breakdowns and repairing electrical power systems devices and components.
- Experience with Portable Appliance Test System.
- Experience in maintenance planning, scheduling and associated maintenance work.
- Experience with Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) tools will be an added advantage.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Budget: None
- PO Approval: None
- No. of vendors: None
- No. of direct reports: None
- Impact of position
- Impact on customers (Please select one of the options below):
- Type of customers
- Mainly Internal Mainly External.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.