Full-time Unified Payment Services Limited (UP) Recruitment – Project Manager
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP® operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
In line with our growth strategy propelled by our various innovative products and ownership of different technologies, we seek to recruit talented individuals who are seeking a long term career with our organization for a period not less than 5 years for the position below:
The Job : Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Management of projects – initiation, planning, coordination of the execution, monitoring, reporting on the progress, management of project risks, coordination of the delivery, closure
- Manage Enterprise-wide projects.
- Contribution to the development and standardization of project management methodologies within the organization
- Regular review of project management procedures and documentations.
- Vendor Management / Negotiation / Procurement.
- Project documentation and archiving.
- Regular follow-up on project tasks and implementation team engagement.
- Execution of Ad-hoc assignments.
- Research into Strategic opportunities for the organization.
- Administration of Project Portfolio Office (PMO Tool)
- Continuous development of your project management competencies through participating in internal or external trainings, conferences, certification programs.
- 4-5 years Project Management experience.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.