Full-time Vasiti.com Recruitment – Programs Officer
Vasiti.com is a platform for students, student entrepreneurs and small businesses in or around campus to buy or sell goods & services.
Vasiti also has a magazine which covers activities around campus, daily student hacks and opportunities like scholarships, internship etc for students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Programs Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Plan and execute programs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Design and implement feedback strategies for all programs and use feedback to measure and evaluate the impact and success of programs while also identifying and improving on weaknesses and loopholes.
- Identify and resolve challenges associated with programs or events and inform the management about any issues that may arise.
- Understand program requirements, prepare budgets for programs and control expenses within the budgets.
- Identify individuals or organizations who are potential speakers, partners, supporters or funders and reach out to them in order to cultivate and manage meaningful relationships with them.
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communication with the team, partners, funders, supporters, speakers and so on. This includes setting up meetings, preparing and sending out -proposals, pitching, carrying out presentations and convincing individuals or organizations to collaborate or partner with us.
- Design the program structure and plan for all events or programs and communicate it to Management throughout all program lifecycle phases, conduct program reviews and prepare reports for management.
- Manage the day-to-day activities on the Vasiti events platform including content creation/writing, uploading of relevant content, managing information on the platform, and so on.
- Create media and press content for Vasiti programs and events.
- Work closely with other teams to create proposals, ad designs, ad copy and so on for all events and programs.
- Represent company brand in industry conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Research, analyze and gain solid knowledge of relevant subjects
- Must be a graduate of a tertiary institution.
- Must reside around Ikeja
Skills and Abilities:
- Program/Project management and Event Planning/coordination skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Great communication skills.
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills.
- Good writing, analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to develop SEO friendly content (content writing skills).
- Exceptional networking abilities.
Salary is between N35,000 to N40,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with their CV attached to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.