Full-time Vice President, Business Development at Ernst & Young (EY)
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
The Job : Vice President, Business Development
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ref.: NIG0003A
Department: Core Business Services
- We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Business Development Professional with experience in driving growth and revenue. Interested? Then check out details below:
- The Vice President Business Development will be accountable for revenue growth, higher win rates, market share enhancement, client satisfaction and quality assurance procedures for the account.
- Will also focus on ‘alternative’ routes to market – for next generation of product and services with a keen client need assessment aptitude – developing large enterprise relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 15+ years of business development experience in the professional services and/or solutions arena
- Relevant and current experience of and credibility in the marketplace
- Demonstrable track record selling complex projects or services aligned to client issues or growth agendas
- Ability to devise and position propositions to a client – articulating and capturing value
- Solid B2B selling experience and capability, involving management of multiple stakeholders, often within a long sales cycle
- Significant track record of successfully owning, driving development of, and managing complex accounts
- Strong understanding of key industry drivers and how these impact on client accounts
- Current network of senior contacts in the marketplace and excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to utilise relationships to uncover and develop opportunities
How To Apply