Full-time Vines Realty Afrique Limited Recruitment – Project Director
Vines Realty Afrique Limited is a leading real estate company, providing professional property marketing, consulting and development services for our diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets. At Vines Realty, we are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Project Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job ID: PD456733
- Coordinates the efforts of various workers in order to ensure that required tasks can be accomplished
- Develops a timeline for the completion of certain milestones for a given project
- Creates a budget for the completion of a particular job, and monitors the amount of money spent in order to ensure the project does not exceed this amount
- Recommends changes to a project that is ongoing if it appears it is not proceeding on schedule or is producing unsatisfactory results
- Develops an alternate course of action for completing a job should the initial plan fail
- Makes presentations to investors, business partners and company executives concerning different phases of a project
- Reviews proposals and approves or denies them
- Contracts with outside agencies for support on an as-needed basis
- Any other duty assigned.
- Team spirit and must be able to Communicates well and relays information in a timely manner
- Excellent knowledge and skills in budgeting and is able to reduce costs without making adjustments that would affect quality
- Knows what is required in order for a particular project to be completed, and has realistic expectations as far as meeting deadlines go
- Possesses good math skills, and can make accurate calculations quickly and easily
- Has good leadership and supervisory skills
- Competency in Estate management and town planning is a must.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.