Full-time Willers Solutions Limited: Head, Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Recruitment
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Head, Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To establish policies, processes and procedures that will help hedge against avoidable loss and liabilities that may result from health and safety issues and ensure that the impact of the company’s business on the environment is minimal
- To provide operational support that enables the business to anticipate, respond to and minimize physical risks to stakeholders and assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate safety case development, review of HSE plans and Emergency Response participation
- Ensure the management of the Emergency Response Plans arrangements by providing adequate training and guidance.
- Act as a focal point for HSE advice and provide support to the Terminal Management team.
- Coordinate induction, training and support to all personnel in relevant areas of HSE.
- Investigate accidents/incidents and prepare reports to ensure that ‘root cause’ issues are both identified and corrected to prevent a recurrence.
- Ensure that the business is compliant with statutory, regulatory, industry and other HSE requirements
- Liaise with Heads of SBUs to drive adoption and compliance with HSE standards, policies and procedures
- Develop an effective incident and accident response programme and lead its implementation across the business
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Group Head, Risk Management
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Applied Sciences or other relevant discipline.
- Ten (10) years relevant experience in a Senior Safety role especially in a Logistic Firm.
- Candidate must be resident around FESTAC, Amuo Odofin and its environ
- Relevant HSE Certifications or Postgraduate degree in a related discipline would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.