Internship Zerofinance Limited: Telesales Agent (Intern) Recruitment
Zerofinance Limited is an online retailer of consumer goods such as Electronics and other household appliances, Mobile phones, Tablets and much more! We believe we provide consumers an enjoyable online retail experience through our user-friendly website. We offer a wide selection of authentic products from various reputable brands at competitive prices which are delivered in a speedy and reliable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Telesales Agent (Intern)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Zerofinance Limited is recruiting suitably Telesales Agents for a 4-month paid internship. Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the office.
- Exposure to other business areas to ensure full understanding of the company’s structure and strategy.
- End of program assessment/interview to get absorbed into the company as a full time employee.
Your job as a Telesales Agents is to:
- Give customers the best options on their purchase
- Give product information Increase our sales via varied communication channels
- Responsibilities Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services Include a sale speech in every interaction with customer and contact proactively customers to increase sales.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence the company to improve service level and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with staff
- Completion of service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and the company’s existing systems
- Building and leading cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND required in any field.
- At least 1 year of Call Centre and/or Telemarketing/ Telesales experience
- A proven track record of working in a customer service environment is required
- Credit analysis skill is an added advantage
- Eloquent and customer-oriented, with experience in cold calling
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly persuasive and comfortable with handling customer’s objections
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to consistently meet or exceed sales targets
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2019
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail