Full-time Zocode Limited: Senior SAP Business One Consultant Recruitment
Zocode Limited – We are a team of well seasoned professionals with verse experience across industries and business areas. This has been apparent in the Business solution we have delivered for organisations and Career solution to individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior SAP Business One Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
- We are currently seeking for a Senior SAP Business One Consultant with strong Technical and Functional.
- The core responsibilities will include project management; business process re-engineering; data clean up and migration; integration; intercompany consolidation; implementation of new systems; training and end user support.
As Senior SAP B1 Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Project Management responsibilities for the implementation of new enterprise applications.
- Providing superb support for SAP B1
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of business processes.
- Providing implementation, consultation, and support services during installations, upgrades and customizations.
- Providing recommendations and suggestions to improve business processes to better use the various functions.
- Providing administration level support and instructions for developing a self-sufficient user base including How-To Documentation.
- Documenting and analyzing business processes and procedures as they relate to B1
- Produce, maintain, and validate reports through mechanisms available within B1 SSRS, Excel Report Builder, and Crystal Reports.
- Maintaining deep knowledge of the table structures and relationships of all database products integral to the operation of B1.
- Providing database administration level support as it relates to B1 and Microsoft SQL or SAP HANA.
- Providing ongoing training for company employees and guiding them in establishing standard industry best practices.
- At least 2 implementation project experience with SAP Business One, across the full project life cycle.
- Experienced in Crystal Reports and SQL
- Experienced in Intercompany integration
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Knowledgeable in customer needs and dissolve customer’s concerns
- Possess high level of focus and attention to detail
- Use strong work ethic and good time management skills
- Enjoyed working with diverse teams
- Lead meetings.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.